Frequently Asked Questions

Here you will find a common list of questions asked by past customers. We hope that you will find the answer your looking for here before contacting us. However if your question cannot be solved here please email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

 Is there a fee for your service?

No, my commission is paid by the cruise line or tour company, etc. that you book your vacation with. Cruise Lines, tour companies, etc. have the commission already built in to their product; if you don't use a travel agent the company keeps the commission

Back to top

 What are the advantages of using your services?

Eliminate your search time for your travel needs. Instead of spending hours on the internet searching for your travel needs, just contact me and I'll take care of all the details. I can provide this for you by using industry booking engines.

Back to top

 How far in advance should I book my group cruise?

The sooner the better, at least one year in advance to ensure the best price and cabin availability.

Back to top

 How do I obtain my travel documents for example: boarding pass, luggage tags, etc?

All travel documents are sent via electronic documents or can be accessed on the provider's website. If you wish to have paper documents there will be an additional fee and this fee varies by each travel provider.

Back to top

 Do I need a passport to travel?

Yes, to fly in or out of the continental US. However, Cruise Lines are not requiring a passport until June 2009. In the event of an emergency during your cruise, you will need a passport to return to the US from a foreign country. Passport Web Site: US Passport

Back to top

 How long does it take to obtain a passport and where can I get one?

You can obtain a passport from the US Postal Service by appointment. It can take 6 to 8 weeks to receive your passport.

Back to top

 What items will I need to apply for a passport?

You will need the following:

  • Passport Application Form DS-11 (unsigned)
  • Proof of U.S. Citizenship (provide one of the following):
    • Previous U.S. Passport
    • Certified U.S. birth certificate
    • Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certificate of Birth
    • Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship

  • Proof of Identity (provide one of the following):
    •    Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
    •    Current, valid drivers license
    •    Government ID
    •    Military ID
    •    For minor under 14 years of age, each child must appear in person and both parents or legal guardians must present evidence of identity

  • Two identical passport photos (if taken at a location other than the Post Office):
    •    2 x 2 inches in size
    •    Must show accurate likeness
    •    Color
    •    Full-face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
    •    Normal street attire, no hats or headgear
    •    Select Post Office locations offer passport photo services.
Back to top

 What can I do on this site?

You can book all your travel needs on this website on your own or you can contact me and I can personally design your travel needs.

Back to top

 Does this site save me money?

The prices will be the same, but you will receive the personal services you deserve.

Back to top

 What is your business niche?

The majority of my clients are busy professionals with limited time to search for their travel needs on their own.

Back to top